Hope everyone had a great week! Okay let’s do our Friday Five, which is a list of five random things about our week.
- Savaged Vows, book 2 in the Savaged Illusions Trilogy went off to my copy editor yesterday! It feels like a real accomplishment to me. For those keep score, this book has two editors and four rounds of edits (same with Savaged Dreams). I’ve cut 4200 (almost 17 manuscript pages) words from the first draft to the final one that is something I’m very happy about. Savaged Vows will be up for pre-order in a couple of weeks.
- My final physical therapy appointment on Wednesday didn’t go as well. I was “hot” with a pretty significant flare of swelling and nerve pain. They are sending an evaluation to my doctor asking for “diagnostics” which is an x-ray and maybe an MRI. I’m disappointed in that I worked hard in PT, and did all the exercises at home–the only exception was the day of my colonoscopy. But we can’t all have the easy solution.
- Tonight (Thursday as I’m writing this) I plan on having coffee ice cream, and I’ll probably put chocolate syrup on it. I love coffee ice cream!
- I have bright blue fingernails.
- I think every time I have a new idea, someone should slap me. Wizard instantly volunteered for the job but I told him no. He was sad. (I’m teasing people, please don’t take this as anything more than a joke. Wizard and I have a twisted sense of humor, but neither of us is violent.)
That’s my Friday Five, what’s yours? Have a great weekend!