It’s the first Friday of 2018! Let’s list five things about our new year
1) So far I’ve finished reading one book, MOONLIGHT IN MANHATTAN, by Sarah Morgan, DNFed an audio book and have two other books in progress.
2) On my own book, I’ve revised Chapter 2 in SAVAGED DEVOTION and am trying to carve out serious writing time to keep going.
3) And yesterday we found out there was a problem with our health insurance renewal despite making the equivalent of a house payment to roll it over into the new year. I suspect this will all be fine, but it’s costing us hours on the phone to get it all fixed. Amazing how they can take the money but not provide the product in a safe and timely fashion. I’m not sure about the status now on my scheduled epidural for my neck/nerve pain, but one thing at a time.
4) Maggie is awesome! And she keeps me active and makes us laugh.
5) This weekend, I’m going to work, then meet with middle son’s fiance to work on a few baby shower projects for my grandson’s shower in one week.
That’s a quick recap of my first week in 2018, now share yours! Have a great weekend!