TGIF!! Here’s five random things about my week:
- Some writing is happening! Not enough, but I’m definitely doing better.
- Oh, my follow up doctor appointment. So the facet injections helped, I’d say a good 50%. But I’m having burning in the shoulder and arm, and slight loss of sensation in fingers, and some other things so we’re going to do another MRI. Then we’ll decide if I should consult a neurosurgeon. I don’t want surgery, but I also don’t want to permanently damage the nerves to my very dominate right shoulder, arm and/or hand.
- I bought a small tool kit for making jewelry, and I’m watching videos on how to do it. I kept telling myself I’d try this hobby after I finished the book. But I got really tired of punishing myself for being late on the book. Plus, I desperately need another hobby besides “How to Bake Your Way to Middle Aged and Fat.” Just saying…
- Yesterday I took Maggie in for a bath/grooming (I’ve bathed her at home, but I don’t cut her nails) and I bought her a brand new neon green collar. Maggie loves it, but Wizard is totally traumatized by her new collar, that’s OMG A DIFFERENT COLOR!! IT’S LIKE NEW AND NOT THE SAME AS HE’S USED TO! You all might have noticed that Wizard does not adapt well to change
- While waiting for Maggie to get bath and nails done, I headed over to Walmart and look what I found! We hope to pop out to give this to Baby Slayer, but our main goal this weekend is to visit Middle Son and his Fiance since we haven’t seen them lately, and we miss them. It’s hard to be everywhere!
So that’s my five, now I’d love to hear five random things about your week. Have a great weekend!