Wait, what? It’s Friday? This was another one of those wicked fast weeks! Okay let’s see if I can think of five things about my week:
- Wizard likes Dress #2 over Dress #1 for Middle Son’s wedding. I like Dress #2, but it’s slightly scratchy under my arms so I have to be sure it won’t become painful. Good thing I still have 2 months I wonder if there will be a Dress #3??? I normally just find a dress and I’m done. This is new for me.
- I’m able to write some now, which is great, but I’m so stumped on making this timeline work. I’m going to shift scenes around and see if that works.
- Yesterday was my birthday, and we went to dinner. I was looking forward to chocolate cake all day long. Dinner was not that great, and then after we ordered dessert, the server came back and told us they were all out of chocolate cake, and had been all day long. Some years are like that.
- We visited Baby Slayer on Wednesday and had so much fun. He’s soooo active. I’m laughing my butt off. He just wants to go, go, go! Good luck to his parents trying to keep up
- Tomorrow I’m going to a bridal shower for my niece. I’m going early to help set up, so it’ll be a long day, but a lot of fun!
So that’s my five, now it’s time to share yours! Hope everyone has a great weekend!