I blame Holiday Brain. I got busy yesterday, and while I knew I needed to post a blog, somehow I just never got to it. Anyway, here’s my Friday 5:
- 99.9 % of my holiday shopping and wrapping is done. But I still haven’t gotten Maggie a gift. That’s not a big deal, I can throw one of her treat bones in a Christmas gift bag and she’d think she won the doggy-lottery. I’m going to look for blankets for her in after Christmas sales because Maggie appreciates a good sale :-).
- My daughter in law, (Middle Son’s wife) makes Magic Bars that have coconut in them. I don’t like coconut but I like her Magic Bars.
- I had pictures of Baby Slayer printed yesterday. I’m so excited! I finally was able to hang a frame that CPA Boy and Special K gave me way back in May. That’s right, 7 months ago **Hangs head in shame**
- We have a pretty wicked coyote problem here. They are hungry from the fires and floods. The elementary school one street over even sent out warnings to the parents. Wizard has changed his route for walking Maggie, and I’m going to be much more careful when I start walking her too.
- My goal for 2019 is to recapture my passion and motivation, and establish work hours that leaves me free time to do other things I enjoy.
I’ll post Monday just to wish you all a Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!