It’s a new year, but Friday Five is still the same, a list five random things about our week!
- Wizard and I made our first trip to wineries on Wednesday afternoon. We didn’t do any tasting, we just chose a few bottles to replace our depleted supply of good wines, and enjoy the pretty views.
- Maggie is now getting two walks a day and she loves it! Wizard has been walking her in the morning, then I take her out in the afternoon. That won’t work in the heat, but for now, it’s great.
- I made a new-to-us recipe of Lemon Basil Linguine and I added some shrimp. It was good!
- I’m starting in the book (SAVAGED DEVOTION) from the spot I feel it all went wrong. In my head, it all makes sense, but when I open the document, I’m like a deer in headlights I just need to push through and write! I’m only working an hour or two at stretch at the computer. I’ve also been cleaning out the old year, sketching out my goals for next year (like pulling my career out of the toilet, LOL!) and setting up my new calendar.
- Oh! And Maggie has her new blanket! Wizard “won” it for her in another White Elephant gift game. He stole it from another player specifically for Maggie. All I can say is that his walking her daily is paying off for both Wizard and Maggie!
Now it’s your turn to share your Friday Five. Hope everyone has a great week!