TGIF! Time to share five things around our week:
- I’m officially out of the hard brace!! I’m so happy. I’ll sleep in the soft brace for another month, but being totally freed of the hard brace is a huge relief. I’ve graduated to no heavy lifting and common sense restrictions. My doctor could see shadows in the x-rays that indicate some bone growth around the donor bone, exactly what we were looking for. I’m still sore and have some pain, but this is progress, and a really good visit. Overall, it’s going to take a somewhere around a year to fully heal.
- The doctor okayed me to fly, so Wizard and I are getting serious about a Hawaii trip late spring or early summer.
- Maggie threw up the other night just as we were sitting down to dinner. Impeccable, and gross, timing, LOL! She seemed fine after that so it was probably just one of those dog things.
- The weather has swung from big rains to dry and windy. My sinuses are annoyed. And everywhere I go, it seems everyone else is suffering allergies too.
- Writing…well I didn’t jump ahead, instead I got the reunion scene like I want it for now. I’m hoping to move the book forward today, and tomorrow. Sunday is a Baby Slayer day
That’s my five! Your turn! I really do love hearing whatever you all want to share about your week. I hope all of you have a great weekend!