TGIF! Let’s jump right into five random things about our week:
- I’m thinking about all of you in the Extreme Weather Zone. I hope everyone is okay!
- Here in So Cal, we have rain, rain and more rain. Maggie is NOT a fan. We’re under “at risk watch” for slides and debris flow, but we aren’t worried right now.
- I’m more than 250 pages into my book. I was shocked. It’s going to be an ugly draft when I’m hit The End (around 500 pages is my guess), but that’s what revisions are for.
- It’s February! I need to really hunker down and work. Plus start re-engaging on social media, but baby steps, right?
- It’s been a pretty quiet week. Oh I saw a friend for lunch on Wednesday and that was awesome! I also had a Caribbean salad I really enjoyed too. Lately, it seems like only about one-in-four restaurant meals are decent anymore.
I don’t have any big plans for the weekend, except working. Wizard will be watching the Superbowl, I’ll either be writing, playing with Maggie or reading. Unless I go see Baby Slayer, cause I can drive now!
Okay your turn to share your Friday Five. I hope everyone has a great weekend! Stay warm and safe!