Well that was another fast week! So youngest (BLB) called last night to chat, and now I’m writing this blog in a rush. It’s all his fault Here’s my Friday Five!
- It’s snowing in some parts of our town. We’re hoping it snows here sometime during (last) night!
- I went to the gym for the first time this week. I’m barely sore and mostly in my calves. Of course, Wizard went with me to make sure I didn’t do anything stupid I was grateful for his help because it’s all new equipment at the gym since the last time I was there, and I plan to go with him a few more times before I do it on my own.
- I’ve been writing, but progress is elusive since I keep reorganizing to find the right pacing. But as Wizard points out, I can write again for a few hours without pain, so that’s a win.
- I made a new recipe last night: Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken Wizard ate it all, and said he liked it, although it was a bit spicy for him. I liked it too.
- This weekend I’m babysitting my grandson Turbo for a couple of hours! Wizard is going racing with Middle Son, so Middle Son’s wife (I must come up with a name for her, she’s our family chef, wine connoisseur and volunteers at a pet rescue–there’s so much to choose from!) is coming over to help with the Turbo Machine. We’ll have fun together with Turbo! I’m so looking forward to that.
That’s my quick FF, now it’s your turn to share your Friday Five! I hope everyone has a great weekend!