This was a quick week! Okay time to share our Friday Five.
- The hills around us are filled with yellow-orange poppies. People come to our city to hike up and see them. It’s really amazing. I didn’t get a chance to snap my own picture, but this is what it looks like:
- I’ve been to the gym twice this week and if I can get there this morning, that will make three which would be great. But, Wizard and I may be coming down with a cold, and if we are, any guesses where we got it? While the gym is good for many things, it also attracts people who don’t have the courtesy to stay away when they are sick :-(. It could just be allergies though, we’re having a lot of those here in So. Cal. with the wildly swinging weather.
- Tuesday, Wizard and I went to hang out with Turbo. We had so much fun playing with him! We took him for a walk, played soccer (he kicks a ball, it’s adorable), played with toys, and finally, he fell asleep on me. He slept three and a half hours–we wore the kid out, LOL!
- Wizard and I looked at some one-story houses this week. Then we stressed over numbers. Then we bought a lotto ticket and drank some wine. But life is good, we have a home, the family is healthy, and we’ll move when the time is right.
- Today I’m meeting Biker Witch (my sister) for lunch and a little retail therapy. That’s always a good day.
I didn’t talk about writing, but I’m working when I can. I need a few more hours of energy in the day to get everything done! So that’s my Friday Five, now I’d love to hear yours!
Have a great weekend!