TGIF! I don’t know where the week went–all I heard was the whoosh of time passing and suddenly, it’s Friday! Okay here’s 5 random things about my week:
- Our little city has gained worldwide fame for the poppy craze. There’s even shots from satellite picture space, LOL! (See the picture.) All the orange are the poppies in the canyon that is just a couple of miles from my house. So this weekend, I’m staying home.
- The last two days have rained, and there’s still diehards trying to see the poppies. Um…they only bloom in sunlight But truly I understand it, this is a rare beauty and people want to experience it.
- My book is a battlefield as big as the Poppy Apocalypse. Not kidding. I’m so freaking annoyed and tired of this. Also, Wine Is My Friend.
- I’ve been on a semi-diet for a day and a half. Still not skinny. Sad
- My dog, Maggie, is an amazing gift! Maybe to others, she’s just a dog, but to me, she’s special. She brings Wizard and I love, loyalty and laughter that we would never have known without her. And she reminds me to be grateful each and every day. Maggie was worth waiting for (most of you know how long I waited to have a dog of my own!), and I’ll treasure her for all the days we have with her.
Okay so that’s my Friday Five, and now I’d love to hear yours! I hope everyone has a great weekend!