TGIF!! Don’t ask me where time goes! I’m doing this quickly after a long day on Thursday, so let’s count all my typos Here’s my 5 random things about my week:
- Yesterday was a marathon, I think we put over a 150 miles on the car. First we went out to visit Turbo. Special K works from home now, so we watched him for a couple of hours. It was a blast as always to play with him! After that, we came home, took care of Maggie, then headed out for another long drive to meet a friend for dinner, and had more fun.
- I found shoes to go with my dress for Youngest Son’s wedding in November! It took a lot of searching as I need 3 1/2 inch heels to work with the long dress I’m wearing, but since I have the RA (Rheumatoid Arthritis) everywhere including my feet, plus having had neck surgery, it’s a challenge. I really jazzed as I think I’ll be able to tolerate these heels and really like them. I’m going to look for a pair of inexpensive nude-colored sandals to change into later at the reception when no one will care if my dress drags on the ground a little bit. Everyone will be looking at the bride, my beautiful daughter-in-law, anyway! I wore the shoes last night to start breaking them in, and am very hopeful. And the shoes are nude colored, so I can wear them again if I want to.
- Saturday we are going out again to babysit Turbo so my son and Special K can go out to a lovely dinner to celebrate their anniversary. Maggie is very excited because she gets to go with us this time.
- Next weekend, Wizard and I are going up to Paso Robles to do some wine tasting with Middle Son and his amazing wife. They are camping in their super nice trailer, and we’re staying in a hotel. Shh, don’t tell Maggie, but she’s not going on this trip even though Middle Son is bringing his dogs. I know, not fair, right? I feel bad, but we haven’t really conditioned Maggie to traveling and staying in pet-friendly hotels, so she’s probably better off at the boarding.
- I rewrote a scene and I think it works. And I might even have more time to write today after my early morning hair appointment.
Now I’d really like to hear five random things about your week! I have everyone has a great weekend!