Yep, I’m just being real today about who I am So here’s some randomly selected things I don’t understand:
- Why people want to raise kids again midlife. Been there, done that, have the stretch marks and gray hair, thank you very much.
- Wanting to retire and then open a Bed and Breakfast. Um…so you want to work harder after retirement; cooking and cleaning up after people in your home?
- People buying bogus Emotional Support Dog certificates online to get their dogs (or whatever) on airplanes, or take their animal where they want to, disregarding rules, as well as other people’s comfort and safety. I’m 100% supportive of true, properly trained, service dogs and think they should be allowed everywhere as the ADA dictates. In fact, I’m a little obsessed with service dogs, and love watching YouTube videos featuring them. Well-trained Emotional Support Dogs and Therapy Dogs are important and valuable too, but they are not service dogs and have more limited access. Service dogs often have years of training, and are working to do things like guide a blind person, hear for a deaf person, alert for a diabetic, epileptic, and many other jobs. These dogs make the world more accessible to disabled people. The rest of the world, in my very opinionated view, should respect and applaud that, and not try to grab the perks these amazing working animals receive so they can do their jobs. **Okay, hang on a sec while I get a ladder to climb down off my soap box.**
- People who always have their cell phones on speaker in public places. To me, it’s just odd, but I tend to like my conversations to be private, I guess.
- Man Buns. Enough said, LOL!
Okay those are some of mine, now it’s your turn if you’d like to share some of yours!