This week was a blur for me, what about you all? Here’s five random things about my week:
- It’s our wine tasting weekend with Middle Son, his wife and 2 dogs!
- We took Maggie to boarding yesterday. Despite knowing she’s been there many times and always does fine, we still feel bad for leaving her. But as soon as I took Maggie through the gate and unleashed her in the dog area, she just walked off with her human friend. Um…I’m happy?? Ok seriously, Wizard and I are relieved and pleased when she does this at boarding. It’d be a lot harder if she cried when we left her. This way, we know she feel comfortable.
- Yesterday was Youngest Son’s fiance, Vet Tech’s, birthday! We went over last night to give her gift, which is sooo nice now that they live ten minutes away. She’s having a big year between buying a house, having a milestone birthday and getting married!
- Over two weeks ago, I ordered shoes from Reebok to replace the shoes I use for walking Maggie. I’ve worn out two pairs since I’ve had her, LOL! But this time, Reebok tripped over their own feet or something. A week after I ordered, they sent me an email that the shipment was delayed. Then it took me a week of hounding them to get the truth–they couldn’t find the shoes they’d advertised on their website in their warehouse, and finally, they just cancelled the order. I was frustrated–not at the problem itself because that stuff happens–but because the way they handled it was not customer friendly. However, I found some shoes on Amazon, ordered them, and had them in 2 days for the same price so it worked out okay. All that said, 95% to 98% of the time, name brand companies deliver on their website promises, or if there is a problem, they find a way to make it right.
- Monday is Labor Day in the U.S.! I’m wishing all of you a Happy Labor Day now, as I’m not sure I’ll have a chance to post on Monday. I’ll be back on Wednesday for sure!
And that’s my five random things. Now I’d love to hear your five even though I may not be able to answer. But I can definitely read your answers!
Have a great (and safe!) weekend!