Wow I’m tired! It’s been a good week, just somehow busy. Let’s jump right into sharing five random things about our week. Here’s mine:
- The weather has cooled a bit so we haven’t had to run the air for a few days. Love it!
- I’ve written a bit this week, and can see slow but definite improvement in my concentration. I don’t want to jinx it though so enough said.
- We spent yesterday with out-of-state old friends that we see about once a decade. It was fantastic to see them! We went to lunch on the patio of a winery in Temecula, then visited a couple other wineries, and ended our day having some wine and a cheese plate on the patio of the final winery. We saved the best winery for last, and it was lovely up there on the patio overlooking the hills in 80 degree weather. It was a wonderful day, with perfect weather and great friends.
- Poor Wizard was once again our designated driver. Which meant I was the designated watchdog (NAG!! ) to make sure he only had a few sips of wine. Wizard is such a good sport about being the DD. And I just have to say, these days, we leave Maggie for about six hours alone in the house and she’s absolutely fine. I really appreciate that, overall, she’s such a low maintenance dog.
- This weekend…stuff is going on because it always is
That was some of my week, now I’d love to hear five random things about yours! Hope everyone has a great weekend!