TGIF!! Time to jump into sharing five random things about our week:
- I’m happy with my new washer and dryer. Now that we have them, I aware of what a struggled it had become to get laundry done with my old machines.
- My book stalled out this week and it took me a few days to figure out the OBVIOUS problem. Because I’m keeping some scenes I had already written, then rewriting or moving others around, things can get confusing, LOL. Anyhow, I just have to keep going until The End! “Write it now and fix it later” is my mantra.
- Today, if all goes as it’s supposed to, I’ll get the permanent crown on my tooth. Yay! I’m hoping I can work after that, but dental work can irritate my neck so I’ll wait and see.
- I made roasted red pepper and garlic humus yesterday. I like it, but it gives me indigestion. This isn’t exactly a surprise, I don’t do well with roasted garlic as a rule. But who cares, life is about trying new things! As soon as my mouth is up to it, I’m eating some more with the pita chips I love, enjoy it, then suffer the consequences if the garlic is still feeling mean However if I make another batch, I’ll try one without roasted garlic or veggies.
- We are going to see our grandson, Turbo, tomorrow. Wizard hasn’t been able to see him in a while so he’s really looking forward to it. CPA Boy will be at work (tax season) and we’ll be able to give Special K a break for a few hours. I’m always happy about that since I remember the endless exhaustion of being a mom.
My week was pretty boring, and while it doesn’t make for exciting blogs, I have no complaints. Now I’d love to hear five random things about your week!