TGIF! How is today the last day of February? It just started! Anyhow, let’s jump into sharing five random things about our week:
- Wizard is pimping me out for my white chocolate macadamia nut cookies. True story, he came home yesterday from picking up some parts, and said, “My friends at the store like baked goods and I told them about your cookies. Can you make them some?” I’m like…what’s in it for you? He laughed and said his discount. Whatever…
- Today I’ll be buying macadamia nuts and white chocolate because it turns out I’m a pushover.
- Our little serial killer took out another lizard yesterday. Don’t believe her pathetic attempt at an innocent face here. I caught her prancing around with the lizard in her mouth. She was very proud of herself. I made her drop it, and she did–unmoving on it’s back. Sigh. Also this chair is literally falling apart, ignore that. We’re semi-shopping for a new one. Wizard thinks it’s hilarious that we’re buying a new chair for a dog. What has our life come to?
- I made Wizard dispose of the deceased lizard. Refer to #1 and 2 If he’s going to use me, I’m going to use him right back, LOL.
- We may try to go see Turbo again this weekend if Special K isn’t busy, or I’ll keep my butt in the chair and writing. Or I could clean something, but I’d much rather write It’s still slow and my characters are rushing down blind alleys and into dark rooms with no escape plan, but I’m at my keyboard, following them into their folly, then deleting the evidence when necessary.
That’s my five, now I’d love to hear yours! I hope everyone has a great weekend!