TGIF and it’s time to share five random things about our week!
- It’s raining a LOT this week. Sometimes I love the rain, but other times, it’s depressing. Especially since I’m spoiled enough with the weather in So. Cal. to be able to walk my dog once or twice a day. Maggie and I both get cranky when our routine is disrupted, LOL!
- Turbo is turning 2 years old next week! That little boy owns a huge chunk of my heart.
- I don’t know what’s going on with Amazon. I ordered Turbo’s birthday gift, and they lost it. This is the THIRD time I’ve had a problem like this in just a few months. But the good news is Turbo is so young, I can grab something else fun to give him and he’ll be fine until his “real” gift shows up. So it’s not really a big deal, just annoying. But it has me wondering why I’m paying so much for “Prime” status when this year it’s just been “problems.”
- Maggie went to her board and groom place for a bath yesterday. She loves the people and the dogs there, but not the bath, and definitely not the blow dryer
- I hope everyone stays well. I know that most people will have mild to moderate symptoms (if any) and recover fine if they get this version of Coronavirus (Covid-19). But many of us are immunocompromised, or have other health conditions that put us at higher risk. Plus, no one wants to get sick :-(. I just want all of you to be well, healthy and happy!
So that’s my five random things, now I’d love to hear yours!