Whew, what a week. Anyone else mentally exhausted?
In any case, it’s time share five random things about our week:
- I’ve gotten some writing done on Wednesday and Thursday despite the chaos.
- I did a little online shopping since all the brick and mortar stores are closing down nearly as fast as TP is vanishing from store shelves. I’m hoping the one pair of jeans and three summer shirts will fit.
- It’s been raining on and off for two weeks which is a lot for us. The upsides are that it’s stopping long enough to take Maggie for a walk. We needed it. It’s making everything green and pretty. And it appears the hills are absorbing the water better again after the massive forest fires which is great for a lot of reasons. So while it’s dreary, it’s also a good thing.
- We have wine, coffee, a little chocolate, dog food and treats. What more could we want? Trick question, the answer is more chocolate!
- And just because we all need a smile:
We are likely staying home this weekend for obvious reasons. Now it’s your turn to share five (or as much as you want) things about your week. And feel free to share how you’re feeling.
And guys, if anyone is emotionally struggling, PLEASE SPEAK UP. Fear or worry about this virus, along with the wildly differing reactions from flat out denial to overreacting panic that is putting strain on our supply chains, creates very real psychological stress. If you’re feeling it, know that you’re not alone. Let’s all be here for each other, okay?