Sorry for the late post, I had both a website glitch and then a computer glitch. **Shrug** Not a big deal right now.
I’m reigning in my need to beg folks to comply with what medical authorities are asking us to do to slow the spread of Coronavirus. You all are smart and aware and don’t need to hear it from me. But a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who is doing their part, from staying home as much as possible to going to work in essential jobs. THANK YOU!
So…has anyone seen my concentration? I have totally lost my ability to focus. Now if anyone is looking for worry, I’ve got that in spades! Otherwise, this weekend was blah. We couldn’t see Turbo, but we got to Facetime with him and that was at least something. As for Wizard and I, we’re doing the best we can, but of course we have to shop and run essential errands.
So let’s talk about Staying Positive through this. Here’s what’s helping me:
- Wizard. He’s keeping a stronger more positive attitude than me, and that’s making me strive to do the same. Find someone who supports being positive and strong during scary times.
- Walking Maggie. Getting outside when the rain stops and just moving helps. Tons of people are out walking their dogs too, so we wave or say hello from a distance.
- Chocolate covered graham crackers. I used the last of my chocolate to make them, and treating ourselves now is a good thing. No guilt people, we get through this, then we can go back to worrying about the little things.
- Reading! I’m enjoying THE HUSBAND’S SECRET by Liane Moriarty right now. My audio book is boring and I’m not sure I can even finish it, so I won’t mention that one.
- Remembering we’re all in this together and this, too, shall pass.
That’s all I have at the moment. How was your weekend and do you have any stay strong tips?