Sorry, guys, this is all I got this week:
- So. Much. Rain. It’s more of a steady rain with breaks here and there rather than a torrential downpour, so flooding is less of a worry. But we rarely ever has so much rain this time of the year. It’s just weird.
- Anyone else feel like they’re living in a dystopian novel? Where is the love-sick teenager who will save us all?
- Wizard commented that I’m managing to stay busy. Um…yes I’m at the computer for hours a day, but I’m pretty much chasing my tail with a trying to fit 22 plots into 50 pages, then deleting the mess and starting over again. And again. And again.
- Maggie sits at the back window staring at the rain, then she looks up at me with pleading eyes as if I can make it stop. I actually apologize to her for the weather like it’s my fault Mother Nature can’t find the off switch.
- Here’s a pic of my grand-puppy Jett laughing himself silly when I told him the plot for my latest book idea. Good thing I love Jett, LOL!
That’s my stuck at home and a little depressed Friday Five. I bet your five is much more interesting than mine! I hope everyone is healthy and enjoys the weekend!