TGIF!! It’s time to share five random things about our week:
- It’s HOT here. In the 90s! Last week was cold and rainy. Crazy. The upside is everything is green and pretty.
- I’ve been able to get a little writing done this week. It’s been a fight to carve a path for the last quarter (maybe a third) of this book. But one step at a time. I’ve tried varying things to find ways to write with my physical issues, and some things have helped!
- Speaking of changes. At the beginning of the year, I tried some different things with my diet to help my stomach, and to my utter surprise, it’s improved probably 30 or 40%. It’s unlikely my stomach will ever be “perfect” for…well…reasons. But three things helped, cutting way down on artificial sweeteners (diet coke ) and dairy, and increasing whole grains. My own opinion is that this is a highly individual thing, and this is what works for me at this time in my life FYI, this isn’t weight loss, LOL! I’ve gained which I think is age and Wizard being around more and eating more
- I ordered a new inexpensive chair from Target for Maggie. The old chair is literally disintegrating. We ignored it for weeks, but last Friday I was fed up and ordered the chair. We’re still waiting for delivery… LOL! Who knows when/if it’ll show up these days.
- This is me surviving CoronaVirus. I’m just embracing the low maintenance vibe.
So that’s my five, now I’d love to hear yours! I hope you have a great and healthy weekend.