TGIF! Time to share five random things about our week. Here’s mine:
- Hoping to wash the gray out of my hair, and get my bangs out of my eyes, today. I have a friend willing to give it a try Hair salons are still closed here so I’m improvising. The order of opening things here is frustrating at times; I mean sure, let’s open beaches and casinos where crowd control is difficult at best, but keep hair salons where it’d be much easier to control the number of people inside at any give time, closed. Totally logical. Wait did that sound sarcastic? For the record, I’m totally team scientist AND wanting to support small businesses in any way we can during this pandemic.
- I think I’m going to make some chocolate brownie cookies today because we’re going to see Turbo tomorrow. And then Sunday, I might make Youngest son his special cookies just because he appreciates them so much (or at least makes me feel like he does).
- I got some writing done this week! I’m actually getting scenes in my head down on the page. This draft will be long, but it’s a fixable. I’m thrilled, while at the same time, afraid to say too much and jinx it.
- Am I the only one who does this? When I find something, like say a shirt, that fits me, I buy several in different colors. I don’t do that with more expensive clothes, but for my everyday jeans or shorts and t-shirts, that’s what I do.
- I made shredded beef enchiladas for dinner last night. Here they are before I baked them.
That’s my five, now I’d love to hear yours! I hope everyone has a great weekend!