Guess what time it is again? That’s right, it’s Friday Five! Here’s mine!
- Busy, busy, busy! I’ve rewritten the climax scene at the end four times, but I think I’m close to happy with it at this point, so yay! I’ll see when I reread it this morning, and do a little clean up. I’m projecting finishing up this revision pass Monday or Tuesday, or possibly Wednesday as I have a couple threads I need to go back and tie up.
- My basil and oregano seeds are growing great so far! My rosemary is just beginning to sprout. I’m silly with excitement that I’ve kept it alive for two or three weeks. I was going to take a picture but the day flew by before I got a chance.
- Maggie’s not happy that I tried to get her to model her new collar. She’ll sit because I told her to, but you can see her complaining, She’s got a little drama queen in her sometimes, LOL!
- I tried a one pan chicken fajita recipe last night and I love it, and Wizard happily ate it. He even ate some cooked onion and bell peppers, which surprised me.
- Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there! I think two out of three kids are coming here, and third kid has family going to his house, and included us, it just didn’t work out. It should be fun.
That’s my quick Friday Five, now I’d love to hear yours! I hope everyone has a great weekend, and a good Father’s Day!