TGIF! Okay, jumping right into sharing five random things about our week:
- My book will be ready to send to my editor the beginning of next week. That’s the great news.
- However, she’s booked up and dealing with a major life change, so it’s going to be a while, possibly even months, before she can get to it. I’m not going to stress about it, I’ll send it to her next week and she’ll do it when she can. I feel she’s very important to the trilogy since she edited the first two books.
- Next week, I will pull out the Wing Slayers and see if it’s feasible to keep going with that series. I want to, but I also have to support myself I think I can do it, but I’m going to really make sure before I fully commit.
- California is one of three states seriously spiking in Covid. It’s depressing as hell. We closed down early and hard, flattened the curve at a huge economic and emotional price. And then what do we do? We let a big dose of Stupid, along with her cousins, Foolishly Stubborn and Willfully Ignorant in to ruin it for everyone. Sigh.
- But it’s Friday! Sunday, I’m going to see my grandson. And I think today I might make some cookies, either shark cookies for Turbo, or special chocolate chip cookies for Youngest. Not sure which boy will win the cookie prize yet
That’s my five, now I’d love to hear yours! I hope all of you have a fun and healthy weekend!