Another week zoomed by! So here’s my Friday Five:
- I have a good chunk of my Wing Slayer Story Bible done. The one that needs the most work is the overall timeline, and that’s something I’ll have to backfill as I read through the series, and think of things. But at least I have a really good start to work from now.
- Today I’m going to pull out my short synopsis of the next two books, and make some notes. I already know that writing detailed outlines is just makes the hunters find ways to screw them up, so…maybe I can outsmart them? Sigh…probably not. They live to torture me. I’ll just have to go through my normal write, delete, swear, beg and bargain, and then rewrite everything twenty more times to get the stories written!
- Under the category of Things Wizard Has A Meltdown About. I could quite literally come home with something completely frivolous like an expensive purse, and he’d say, “You deserve it.” But yesterday I came home with some new 20 oz plastic tumblers that cost 79 cents each to replace our old ones. He was AGHAST and said, “But I like these tumblers.” He actually held one up that he happened to be drinking tea out of like it was a trophy. I was super sympathetic when I laughed and told him to deal with the major life change and move on. He did
- I ended up with a UTI this week, and that slowed me down a bit. Annoying, but I got right into the doctor, and it should clear up. Once again, the doctor’s office had the whole Covid thing down, clearly taking reasonable precautions to protect themselves and the patients which I really appreciate.
- I haven’t killed my herbs plants! I don’t know if they’ll survive the hot, 100+, heat of summer, but I’m going to try! I’ll have to start actually using then in dishes soon.
That’s my five random things about my week, now I’d love to hear yours! Hope everyone has a healthy and happy weekend!