TGIF! Let’s jump right into sharing five random things about our week.
- I’m all over the map plotting the Wing Slayers. Every book presents major challenges, but, in this case, I know the end, but not the beginning, which is different, LOL! I’m also making sure this book stays true to the series, but it also needs to be authentic to the characters, which hopefully, makes each book unique. I’ll get there, it’s just a matter gathering all the strands into an opening premise that sets up the story.
- I just heard from my editor and she believes she’ll finish the edits on SAVAGED DEVOTION today or Monday. That was fast! I have no idea if she liked it or anything along those lines, but I’ll find out soon enough. So the next week or two, or however long it takes, I’ll be revising that book. A note on this: The fact that I’m juggling projects is another indicator I’ve learned how to adapt and cope with the nerve damage that caused tinnitus and concentration issues for me.
- I finished my antibiotics for the UTI! That’s an accomplishment since the last couple days were bugging my stomach. Whew, glad to have the done!
- Maggie caught another lizard this week. I happened to be taking out trash, she was trotting with me, spotted the little guy, and moved like a rocket. She had it in her mouth before I blinked. I told her to drop it (okay I screamed, LET IT GO!). She dropped him and he scurried into the ground cover. I hope the little guy is okay. Other than catching lizards, Maggie’s still my sweet loyal girl
- Right now, I’m planning to stay home this weekend, and just do stuff. But plans can changes, so we’ll see. Maybe I’ll even make shark cookies for fun.
That’s my quick Friday Five, now I’d love to hear yours! I hope everyone is staying healthy and has a great weekend!