TGIF! Time to jump into sharing five random things about our week:
- I feel for all those suffering the damage from wind, rains and flooding from Hurricane Sally. Mother Nature needs to go on Xanax and knock this crap off.
- Next month we will have had Maggie for three years! She’s the Princess of the house and runs our lives. But she’s also such a sweet natured dog…unless she’s chasing lizards, then she’s ruthless.
- It took me an insane amount of days to come up with a rough five page scene to fix the final plot problem. I wrote several scenes but they all felt flat to me, so I deleted them because, well, that’s how I roll. I’m going to clean up the scene tomorrow, and adjust a couple other scenes to support it. Then onto editing the rest. it’s ridiculous how long it’s taken me, but my speed with come back as I regain my writing confidence.
- Here’s a picture of me with my tomato plant to show you how big my “baby” has grown. I’m casually dressed cuz it’s hot and this was a spur of the moment pic. I’ve been in a battle with bugs on this guy, but so far, I’m winning and I have several tomatoes growing.
- And here is my bell pepper plant. He’s thriving with three baby bell peppers and a lot more blooms. We’ll see if I can get any of them to maturity. If you look close, you’ll see someone photobombed this shot with her tail
So that’s my week, now I’d love to hear about yours! I hope everyone has a safe and happy weekend!