TGIF! This week came and went. I swear it was Monday, I blinked and Friday appeared. Okay time to share five random things about our week:
- I read Wednesdays blog comments to Maggie, but life got in the way of me answering for her. I’m sorry!
- Life has been irritating us this week. Nothing serious, just one of the annoying joys of home ownership. But it should be all fixed next week.
- I finished my revisions, printed the book and am doing the hard copy edit. I also contacted my copyedited, and she’ll do her pass on the book in October. Progress!!
- It just dawned on me I’m going to have to write the dreaded back cover blurb for the book
- I think we’re going to see Turbo on Saturday. I’m looking forward to that, although I usually come hope wiped out. One day this week, I walked Maggie, went grocery shopping, spent a few hours helping Wizard move heavy concrete chunks around (don’t ask!) and take them to the dump, then I came home and worked straight through until dinner. But after playing with a toddler for three hours, I can’t get up off the couch, LOLOL!
That’s my five, now I’d love to hear yours! I hope everyone has a terrific weekend!