TGIF! It’s time to share five random things about our week:
- Monday, Biker Witch and I had a great time going to lunch on the terrace of a winery. We did our best to be Covid safe, and since it was a Monday, not many people were around, which helps. We also got dessert, she chose cheesecake and I had a slab of chocolate cake. It took me 3 days to eat that cake, but I’m not a quitter! FYI, Biker Witch is supposed to be my older sister, but she’s not doing it right. Seriously. She doesn’t look her age! It’s just wrong. Worse, she not sharing her anti-aging magic secrets with me!
- Anyone else ever feel chronically tired? Just ask for the old woman trying to commandeer my body this week
- I cleared a bunch of files on my computer, then I checked my trashbin and it had well over 3,000 files!
- I started reworking my PRIMAL MAGIC synopsis (Wing Slayer Hunter book) and it’s already driving me crazy, LOL! I really want to do this synopsis to get a working idea of the story so I can massively screw it up as I write it. I’m a rebel that way. But doing this is making me excited to write the book!
- Weekend plans are confusing right now. Today is Special K’s birthday, and the original plan was for them to come over to visit and have a birthday dinner. But Turbo wasn’t feeling well the other night…and now it’s a waiting game. Then Sunday we may visit Middle, his wife and their two dogs at a campground, but they just lost a beloved dog in her family so I’m not sure if they’re still going camping. We’re all in a weird wait-and-see mode…but the weekend will happen and I’m staying flexible. (My daughter-in-law and her family will be okay, they’re just sad to say goodbye to their beloved dog, and grateful for the years of love and joy he brought them.)
So that’s my five, now I’d love to hear yours! I hope everyone has a healthy and fun weekend!