Hey guys! It’s Friday again, can you believe it? Time to dive into Friday Five, here’s mine:
- Maggie’s mad at me for posting this pic of her on my FB. But she’s the one who refuses to let me take pictures, so…
- Savaged Devotion is out, and thank you to all who bought it! So far, I’ve had really nice feedback, and just love my readers. Seriously, you guys have been so amazing and I appreciate each of you!
- I’m setting up a sale for next month, plus planning other promo next year and it’s getting a little confusing because I’m doing different things with different books. So I set up a sale in a publication for January, and realized I put in the wrong title, but I couldn’t get in to fix it. So I emailed them and they asked me if it was just the title or if anything I sent was wrong. I assured them it was just the title. They kindly fixed it, and all was good. That is until I woke up at 5am in a panic, suddenly wondering if it was possible that I sent the wrong book cover afterall. Because I’m compulsive, I emailed them again and asked them to double check the cover. To their credit, they were gracious and did check, but you know they wanted to smack me for being totally annoying. Hell, I wanted to smack myself. Sigh.
- I really want to do a lot more to give back to readers and writers with articles, podcasts and ways to support the goals and success of others. But. I. Am. Overwhelmed. Yet I want to do it, so I’m thinking that if I keep researching and learning, I’ll figure out a way to implement some of all of this in the first half of next year. Maybe…LOLOL!
- It’s hard to find jeans that fit!! Possibly because I’m one cookie away from all stretch pants, all the time.
Not sure what this weekend will bring. I’m clutching my to do list, and my wine glass, trying to figure it out. Now I’d love to hear five random things about your week! I hope you all have a great weekend.
P.S., Can you believe next Thursday is Thanksgiving???? The holidays are here!