TGIF! Let’s jump into sharing 5 random things about our week.
- Guys, I hate to state the obvious, but did you know Christmas is NEXT WEEK? I sort of knew, but life’s been pissing a bunch of sad worry on us, so I put Christmas on the back burner. Then this week it dawned on me that Christmas is next week. Holy Christmas Cookies!
- FYI, there’s no Christmas Cookies here. But I needed chocolate, so I made a batch of Giant Double Chocolate Chip Cookies. If you’re a deep, dark and rich chocolate fan, the recipe is here .
- Guilt motivated me to attempt Christmas cards. I’ve pulled these together at the last minute before, so I knew I could do it. I staged a photo shoot, I think it went well…
- We’ve decided NOT to send out Christmas Cards this year after all Both Wizard and I mutually agreed it would be for the best, LOL!
- I love this face! Maggie is one of the many gifts in our lives that we are grateful for every single day.
And I’m grateful for each of you!
That’s my very weird five random things about my week, now I’d love to hear yours! I hope everyone has a healthy, safe and good weekend!