TGIF. I’m gonna try to think of five things to share, but it’s slim pickings this week.
- I managed to get the packet of information off to Inkslinger PR to arrange the blog tour for Savaged Illusions, The Compete Series (boxed set).
- My writing crashed and burned.
- My concertation went out in search of 2022. I’m trying to lure it back with lots of chocolate and wine.
- Maggie decided she’s unsure about 2021 and retired to her kennel. She normally doesn’t go in there a lot during the day, but she’s been hanging out in there this week for some reason that makes sense to her. And yeah, she’s hard to see in there, LOL
- Today, I’m sending the witch hunters out to capture my concertation, and asking the witches to conjure up a spell to write Primal Magic! Or maybe I should have the witches design that spell to stop cutting every freaking scene I write. Yeah, maybe that
Okay that’s my five, now I’d love to hear yours. I hope everyone has a great weekend.