TGIF! It’s been another week that feels long and short at the same time. Let’s jump into sharing five random things about our week.
- This week, I was in the kitchen doing something, when I realized I heard Eli and Savi talking. Obviously this was in my head, but it was the clearest I’ve heard character voices since my tinnitus started a few years ago. That was a high.
- The low has been trying to make the scenes work. The dialogue is okay, it’s everything else like world building that has to be right. I looked like this yesterday afternoon
- Maggie has been telling me for a week there was something in our hill. The other day, she found it. It was hilarious to watch her stalk, pounce, and bury her head up to her neck in the ground cover trying to get this thing. I hoped it wasn’t a snake. It wasn’t–it was a rat. Ugh. Maggie flushed it out and chased it away. We’re at the base of the Cleveland National Forest so we get critters.
- We might have some rain in the forecast and we need it.
- I take Maggie on two walks most days, but otherwise, I’m in the house too much. I really need to get out and see more people. As it turns out, I’m not all hermit and I miss being with people. I really miss seeing other writers too. I’m probably not alone feeling like this.
That’s my five, now I’d love to hear yours! Hope everyone has a: