TGIF! Let’s get right to sharing five random things about our week:
- For anyone who didn’t see it on my FB pages, Maggie did great during surgery. She had 3 huge stones. Maggie is tough, she never lets pain stop her, but this…it’s kind of scary that she could hide it. However, now we have a treatment plan to monitor her going forward so she hopefully won’t have to go through this again and that makes me feel better. If Maggie’s doing well enough tomorrow, she’ll be able to come home.
- I didn’t even try to write yesterday. I’ve been doing a bunch of other writing related stuff this week so I’ve been productive at least.
- I made oatmeal chocolate chunk cookies yesterday. Tried a recipe I found online…I feel like I wasted my chocolate chunks The cookies aren’t bad, just not what I wanted. I think I’ll survive the disappointment, LOL.
- Covid has hit one of our extended family and the situation is not good. We just feel helpless like everyone else in the world. I don’t know if there’s anyone left who hasn’t been affected by this virus.
- Rain is expected tonight and it’s supposed to be a big-for-us storm. We didn’t make any plans this weekend, figuring it’s best to just stay home and take care of Maggie. If one of the kids stops by, that’s fine, but we don’t want to to anywhere and leave her alone at all for a few days or longer depending on how she does.
So that’s my five, now I’d love to hear yours!