TGIF! Let’s jump into sharing five random things about our week.
- A headache that comes and goes is making me cranky. This is normal allergy stuff for me from the weather swinging between cold and rainy to warm and dry.
- Maggie got sick twice yesterday. But she had three really good days before that. Mostly likely it’s the antibiotics irritating her stomach, and a case of three steps forward and one step back in the recovery process. If she has more problems today I’ll call the vet but I’m not worried as I write this, just watching her.
- I stopped by my daughter-in-law’s yesterday for a few minutes and got to see her and her mom. It was awesome just to have some girl chat for awhile. My son was inside working from home, and I never even said hello (he was on a business call), but I did make time to say hi to their two dogs, LOL! Priorities people!
- Wizard is super over-protective of Maggie right now. Remember the man who didn’t want a dog? Um…
- My book is not moving forward much, but the characters are telling me all kinds of stuff in my head. I think this is good, but it’s also confusing trying to make order. I just keep trying because I get to do something I love even when I hate it. I’m falling so in love with the characters now.
No plans for this weekend at the moment, but who knows what plot twists could happen. Anyway, that’s my five and now I’d love to hear yours. Have a great weekend!