TGIF and Happy Early Valentine’s Day! Boy it’s been a week, but I don’t want to dwell on sad and mad stuff. Let’s jump into Friday Five:
- Maggie got her stitches out, cone off and she feels great. It made Wizard and I feel so much better to see her happy again. There will be followup tests in two weeks. Maggie will be on a special diet for the rest of her life to try to prevent the stones from reforming, and if we don’t have to watch her suffer like that again, it’s money well spent.
- We’ve had the stairs gated off to keep Maggie contained for two weeks, and man that was a pain. Wizard and I kept stepping over the hip high gate to go up and down stairs, and try that carrying laundry. To my credit, I never tripped or fell. Yay me! But it sure is nice to have free access to the stairs again.
- I just started reading a new to me paranormal, REJECTED (A Shadow Beast Shifters Book 1) by Jaymin Eve and enjoying it so far.
- We haven’t made any plans for Valentine’s Day, but Wizard and I are experienced at pulling off romantic dinners and will pull something together. We always do.
- Tomorrow we’re going to see Turbo. I went to the store and bought him some little things for Valentine’s Day. Both of us are looking forward to hanging out with the little guy now that Maggie’s doing so well and we feel comfortable leaving her.
That’s my five, now I’d love to hear yours! I hope everyone has a good weekend!