Sorry for the late post! I had it set up correctly, but it glitched and didn’t post
TGIF! Let’s jump into sharing 5 random things about our week.
- Yesterday Turbo and Special K came over and spent the day here. It turns out that when Turbo says, “Grandma will you play with me?” I will crawl all over the house playing cars. My car is the bad guy trying to escape and Turbo’s car is the police. I may be crippled when I try to get out of bed this morning, but when Turbo says, “Grandma…” I melt and do whatever he wants. That laughter you hear in the background is Special K cracking up because Grandma will do anything Turbo wants (I love her so much! And she’s awesome to drive all the way out here and spend the day with us.)
- This whole week has been a game of Catch Up and I’m losing It’s nothing bad, just one of those weeks where life is happening faster than I’m moving, LOL.
- I took Maggie in for her recheck after the bladder stones, and her PH is still high enough to be concerning. I’m a little surprised, but we’re going to try a round of meds and see if that helps. I’ll start her on the meds today and give it 30 days. I’m also going to be more diligent about giving her distilled or filtered water.
- Maggie got pounced on by another off leash dog this week. In this case, it was a silly young German shepherd. He didn’t mean harm, but he’s twice Maggie’s size (Maggie’s fine). I’m just over it. We’ve had a very serious dog attack in our family just about two weeks ago (I can’t talk about it because authorities are involved) but I’m too angry to even deal with irresponsible owners.
- This weekend, we are going to see Middle Son and his wife for her birthday. And I get to visit my two grandpups, I’m so looking forward to spending time with all them!
That’s my week, now I’d love to hear about yours! I hope you all have a great weekend!