TGIF! And we’re leaping right into sharing 5 random things about our week:
- I’m focused on writing at least a part of the day. Hoping for magic
- Maggie is loving the nicer weather and lizard hunting. But allergies (I think) are causing her to lick and annoy her carpal pad (I think that’s what it’s called, it’s the pad around her the “ankle” area of her paw). I’ve given her Benadryl once and it helped calm the licking, but I’m not excited about drugging her more than necessary.
- I’m still doing bands and yoga practice. I began with twice a week, barely doing anything and slowly working up. I’m up to three times a week, and doing about 4o minutes to an hour of work. My yoga practice is beginner level at best, but I enjoy it and I’m hoping my hands, wrists and neck can tolerate it.
- A friend of mine had major surgery this week. She’s on my mind pretty much constantly.
- It’s going to be a Turbo weekend! Turbo is coming Sunday and spending the night so his parents can have a night away from home to celebrate my son’s birthday. If all goes well, Turbo and I will make cupcakes for his dad’s birthday. I didn’t ask his dad what kind of cupcakes he wants, instead we’re making the kind I think Turbo wants, LOL! But CPA Boy won’t care–if his son makes him cupcakes, he will love them.
That’s it for me, now I’d love to hear 5 random things about your week! Have a great weekend!