TGIF! Sheesh, I don’t know how time is going by so fast! Okay, let’s dive into sharing five random things about our week. Here’s mine:
- Top of the news for me is that Wednesday we went to play with Turbo. He was a blast from the moment we walked in When we had to leave, he was said and said, “I don’t want you to leave.” Priceless.
- How many of you bet on Maggie winning the mini hunger strike???? You all win! She’s back to getting wet food in her morning kibble just how she likes it. There’s a reason we call her Princess AKA Princess P.I.A.
- Maggie’s other nicknames include Magalicious, Pupperoni, Love Bug and Pumpkin Face. The last one is probably the weirdest, LOL. It’s one of those names that just happened for silly reasons and stuck.
- I am not a fan of cleaning. However I’m a huge fan of a clean house. The dilemma is real. So is the body aches from cleaning
- Back to Turbo, he’s coming over Sunday. His parents will make the hour drive out to drop him off, then return home to tackle some spring cleaning and we’ll take him home later that day. I told Maggie Turbo is coming over–her ears went up and she looked at the front door. I felt bad since she didn’t understand I didn’t mean that minute. If Maggie sees us getting ready for company (like getting out Turbo’s toys), she sits at the door and waits. It’s cute like that, but not cute that I teased her days before Turbo was actually coming over.
That’s my five, now I’d love to hear yours! I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!