TGIF! Let hop right into sharing five random things about our week;
- It was a generally frustrating week for a few reasons.
- My computer starting running slow yesterday online. I’m trying to figure out if it’s the internet or my browser. I’m going to tackle that again today. If it’s the browser, that’s all fixable. My McAfee assures me all is well there, but of course, things can slip through that protection. And my computer is old, so we’ll see.
- The community mailbox on our street was broken into, so we all have to pick up our mail at the post office. I went this week to grab our mail, and when I came out I passed two sheriffs on horseback. It was both cool and funny. I have so many questions…my first being where the blazes are they keeping those horses? I’ve been to the police station (both police and sheriff work out of there) and have not seen a stable. That particular day had been a run around stress day, and that one moment of walking by the two officers on gorgeous horses made me smile. I’m going to assume these are happy, well adjusted horses who like their job. They weren’t shying or showed obvious signs of distress as cars and the usual city noises flowed around them. But I’m inexperienced with horses so I’m not a good judge, but still…they seemed happy enough to me.
- We’ve tried and tried to find toys Maggie likes. She’ll play for less than a minute then stop. I finally found something she likes a bit more — a puppy chew bone that’s rubbery. She only chews on it a few minutes, but that’s like 10 times longer than the other toys, and it turns up in different places in the house so she carries it around. This makes me weirdly happy. One day I’ll find something non-edible she she flat out loves (besides me, LOL)!
- Last I heard, we’re having Turbo and his mom and dad over this weekend to celebrate Special K’s birthday. She wants ribs and lemon cake, and I’m looing forward to that.
So that’s my five, now I’d love to hear yours! I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!