TGIF! Let’s get right to sharing five random things about our week
- tt’s a bad news bear week. Four sick people, and a friend who had sudden major surgery. I’m very unhappy that people I care about dare to get sick or have scary surgeries. Let’s not do that, okay?
- Maggie “sneaks” to wake up Wizard in the mornings. If he’s still sleeping when I take a shower, I tell her to get in her bed and let him sleep. She does…until I actually get in the shower and can’t hear her. Wizards said she skulks over, puts her paws up on the mattress and watches him until he pets her. Then she looks over her shoulder to make sure I’m not there and nudges him to pet her again. Wizard said it’s pretty funny. I’ll take his word for it, because once I get out of the shower, she’s back in her bed pretending to sleep.
- I made cookies just because I wanted to.
- This week, I’ve had a bunch of errands, just typical stuff, but WOW it seems like there’s so much more traffic and crowds out there. Holiday shopping and errands? I don’t know. Also, why am I always running errands lately?
- I’m planning to meet Special K and Turbo at the local zoo on Sunday to hang out. Wizard has other plans, but he encouraged me to go and have fun. I’m looking forward to that.
That’s my five now I’d love to hear yours! I hope everyone has a great weekend, and remembers to stay healthy