TGIF! I hope everyone in the states had a good Turkey Day, and everyone outside the sates had a good Thursday I’m late today because the last three days were a nonstop blur, but now it’s time to dive into sharing five random things about out week.
- Wizard had his followup appointment for his oral surgery and is doing great. Healed enough to do anything he wants to now. Such good news!
- Our Thanksgiving was great and chaotic as always. However middle son and his wife couldn’t come. We really, really missed them. They’ve been a little under the weather, and stayed home as a precaution because much as we all are sick and tired of it, Covid is still with us. I wholly and sincerely respect them for thinking of others.
- Everyone pitched in big time to help by bringing food. AND! I asked for help as I needed it the whole day. Everyone jumped right in from cooking to the final clean up. I was proud of myself for asking and grateful to everyone else eagerly helping.
- Maggie was so tired by the end of the night, she literally couldn’t hold her eyes open and was falling asleep sitting up like a puppy. She and Turbo have soooo much fun together. Turbo was so tired, his dad told me he fell asleep in his car seat before they got out of the driveway, LOL. But I love how much Turbo enjoys coming over here.
- If anyone missed the cake on my FB, I’ll post a pic below. I ran out of time to do much, but what I did do was fun! This cake was chocolate with Nutella flavored whipped cream filling. A very decadent cake.
That’s five now I’d love to hear yours! Hope you all have a great weekend!