TGIF! Time to share five random things about our week. Here’s mine:
- It rained! And it’s been cold here. I’m really enjoying the cooler weather.
- Apps on Wizard’s phone started corrupting last weekend. Both our phones are old and his has been glitching for awhile now. Sigh. In my mind, my phone was fine, but Wizard thought it was better to just replace both of them at once. He’s right, I just didn’t want to deal with it Anyhow, that process ate a few large chunks out of our week. The upside is that we have two new phones coming into the shop on Monday and we should be able to finish the process then. Well except after that we will have to learn how to use our new phones, and that’s always a fun time.
- I’ve baked a lot. So far I’ve made mocha cookies, lemon cookies, chocolate mint checkerboard cookies, chocolate chip muffins (they’ll get a cookie dough icing eventually), a dozen loaves of pumpkin bread and a dozen loaves of zucchini bread.
- Turbos big Christmas gift had a missing piece when Wizard went to assemble it. I scrambled to get the company to send the missing part–it’s suppose to be here Saturday. We are doing our family Christmas this Sunday so fingers crossed it gets here. But if it doesn’t, we have a couple little things, and since he’s three, it’ll be okay. But still frustrating.
- As I mentioned earlier. Sunday is our family Christmas party with our kids. Then Christmas Eve we are having my side at Biker Witches (my sister), and Christmas Day we will probably try to go see Wizard’s mom. I feel like I’ll blink once and it’ll be the New Year. Time is flying by right now.
That’s my fine (written after a really LONG day!), now I’d love to hear yours. I hope everyone has a good and safe weekend!