TGIF!!! Let’s get right into sharing five random things about our week.
- It’s hot and windy here. This is definitely weird for February. It’s so bad, I order 4 sleeveless t-shirts yesterday because I’m wondering if winter is avoiding us. Also, I want to stock up before they sell out.
- I took Maggie in for a quick tech appointment at the vet’s yesterday. She’s so quiet at home, but in the vet waiting room, she’s a Tail Wagging Chatty Kathy. It’s pretty funny. She’s half scared, and half just a happy girl who thinks everyone should talk to her. Of course, if they come too close, she either hides behind me or rolls over in a submissive pose. Maggie is a character, LOL. And they all seem love her there, which I really appreciate.
- I’ve been doing yoga for ab0out a year now, I think. I’m surprised. I keep it simple and am careful of my limitations and it’s helping me. I believe we should do what works for each of us, not what works for someone else.
- Youngest son and his wife are coming over this weekend for an early birthday dinner. His actual birthday is next week. Here I’ve been teaching myself to decorate cakes, and what does Youngest want? A cookie cake. There’s not a lot I can do with that, LOL. But it’s what he wants and I will happily make it for him. I’d truly rather make what he (and anyone I’m baking for) really wants. Plus it’s much easier to make
- Wizard and I are talking about seeing Turbo tomorrow, but I’m not sure I can since I’ll have prep work to do for Sunday. We’ll sort that out today, and Wizard can always go by himself. I saw Turbo two weeks ago, while it’s been a little longer for him.
That’s my five, now I’d love to hear yours! Hope all of you football fans enjoy the Superbowl and have a great weekend!