TGIF! Friday keeps showing up like a regularly scheduled thing Time it share five random things about our week. Here’s mine:
- After four days off due to pain, I successfully did yoga on Wednesday. I’m working hard thought to not aggravate the (improving!) tendonitis in my left elbow. My neck stuff is complicated, so I’m waiting to see if I need to see the doctor thing (I’m guessing that I should since it got worse from turning my head to drive yesterday, but I don’t want to, LOL). But Wednesday was a mental turning point for me. I was NOT a happy camper Monday and Tuesday.
- I read a really cute book THINGS WE NEVER GOT OVER by Lucy Score. The book made me laugh. It’s a mix between a romantic comedy and romantic suspense I will read more books by this author.
- Yesterday was a Maggie Marathon. She had her vet appointment in the morning (to prevent another abscess). She’s so vocal at the vets, talking to everyone while half scared and half loving people. She also met her newest boyfriend there, I think his name was Monroe. If was a bulldog, and the only dog I’ve let her meet on leash in a vets office. In general, that’s too high stress an environment, but this dude walked in totally chill and casually ambled close enough for the two of them to sniff. She was thrilled. Later that day Maggie went to her groomers for a bath and a puppy pedicure. Which meant two car rides in one day, life just doesn’t get any better for Maggie May By the way, did you know that Maggie’s initials are MMA (as in Mixed Martial Arts)? That’s hilarious because she’s such a submissive little scaredy cat of a dog. She crashed and slept after she got home!
- I ordered a summer dress from Amazon that actually fit. I’ve been looking for clothes with a bit more coverage and comfort, and I think I’m going to like this one. Now I’m on a roll, and ordered three pairs of sandals from a department store, hoping that one or two actually fit comfortably. I have super comfortable flip flops but I wanted something one degree nicer but still comfortable. It’s hard to tell by pictures, but even harder to drive to store after store and find nothing since stores carry barely any stock these days.
- We are tentatively planning to see Turbo this weekend, and next week is supposed to bring some cooler weather. We’ve had to run the air conditioning here the last two days.
So that’s my five, now I’d love to hear yours! Hope everyone has a happy and healthy weekend!