TGIF and Happy Mother’s Day to all the Moms out there! I mean ALL the moms, in whatever way you became a mom. To me, it’s not so much the path to parenthood, but the journey of loving and guiding a child into adulthood and beyond that matters the most.
Now let’s share five random things about our week. Here’s mine:
- It’s hot again. I’m switching back to my summer routine of walking Maggie about 6:30ish in the morning. I like that doing that as long as it’s light enough to be safe.
- I got my hair cut this week and added more layers so it’s a bit shorter. I like it and Wizard is being nice If he had his way, it’d be straight and held back with a hair band of some kind. Thankfully, it’s my hair so I get do decide how I want it.
- Yesterday Biker Witch (my sister) came out and we went to coffee, then fun shopping (I bought a dog toy for a grand dog, because I’m a big spender like that) and then we went to lunch lunch. We can pack a lot into a couple hours!
- I’ve been switching to a new (virtual) yoga teacher, and trying a different kind of practice to do a little less on shoulder. I think the small smug part of my brain secretly thought that because it looks slower, it’d be easier. That smug little part of me was wrong. So wrong, LOL! I’ve even managed some sore muscles. But I like the challenge. One day, I hope to find a yoga studio close to my home so I can learn more with guidance and corrections, but in the meantime, this is working for me.
- Wizard and I made plans for Saturday night, but then Youngest called and invited us to his house for dinner. That was an easy choice, we can go to dinner anytime, but time with our kids is priceless.
That’s my five, now I’d love to hear yours! Hope everyone has a great weekend!