TGIF! Time to share five random things about our week! Here’s mine:
- We had a couple month’s of a “lull” after buying the house, and now things are getting super busy. Because that’s always how life goes, LOL.
- Tuesday we met with our real estate agent. We made a plan and I’ll update you guys more as we move along. But things are happening fast. The good news is houses are moving in this area. But there’s no guarantees.
- Wednesday we did a pre-drywall walk through on the new house. The superintendent was good and spent all the time we needed or wanted to go through room by room, and detail by detail. We found a couple things that had been missed, and this is the stage where it’s easy enough to fix, so that’s good. It’s getting so real now!
- This weekend is Middle Son’s birthday but he’s going to be camping. We made a plan to get together then something came up on our end and we’ll reconfigure the plan when he comes back from camping. Middle son is very understanding, I mean he truly is, which we so appreciate.
- Turbo is coming out on Sunday! His parents are coming too Because we’re trying to do a bunch of stuff, we’ll keep it simple. But we’re really looking forward to seeing them!
That’s only some of the week. We are over here doing spells and slamming coffee to get enough energy to do all the things that need to be done! Now I’d love to hear five random things about your week!