TGIF! Time to share five random things about our week. Here’s mine:
- So far, more than 90% of all our plants are surviving! I think we’ve had two or three that died. I’m pretty happy about that! And we’ve had a lot more sunshine which makes the plants happy. Sadly, we elected not to get a lemon tree because Wizard is worried it’ll get too big and we don’t want that. I think I need to put my tomato and bell pepper off until next spring. We’ve gotten so much done, I’m fine with it. I happy just to have my little herb planter. We really enjoy the backyard.
- I had a couple days of not feeling my best, and made myself do less. YouTube shorts are a great way to distract myself and keep from starting projects that will end up making me more sore.
- On Thursday when I got up, I felt so much better, which means it’s nothing big flaring up, so yay! As I had my coffee and planned my day, I swore I wouldn’t overdo it. And then I overdid it by 2 p.m. and kept going until the evening, LOLOL! I’m nothing if not predictable! But then again, why not? Life is too short to always worry about how I’ll feel the next day.
- Oldest, Special K and Turbo went to the Caribbean last week and just got back. My son has called twice to tell me all the fun things they did and the tasty food they ate. I’m not jealous But truthfully, I am really happy they had such a good time because they both work so hard. The did have two glitches; a travel delay for a day in Florida, and Special K had a little encounter with fire coral which she does NOT recommend. But otherwise they had a great trip!
- Tomorrow evening we are going to see Turbo and family to hear more about the trip and just hang out for dinner. I’m taking cupcakes because that’s what Turbo wanted — chocolate of course. Sunday Wizard is racing and I may or may not do something. Fourth of July is next Tuesday — time sure keeps flying!
So that’s my five, now I’d love to hear yours!