TGIF! It’s time to jump into sharing five random things about our week. Here’s mine:
- We went to see Wizard’s mom and took Maggie with us. His mom wasn’t feeling her best right now (she should be fine though), and Maggie definitely cheered her up. It’s just amazes me how much she enjoys Maggie since she wasn’t particularly a dog person before this time in her life. I’m just grateful Maggie can make her happy.
- We started Maggie on some meds this week to help her with her occasional bladder issues. We also have an x-ray scheduled for her for next Thursday. It’s a “drop off” appointment so I’ll drop her off a bit after 8am and they’ll call after they find time to shoot the x-ray. It’ll also be a good time and place to see how she does in a kennel when I’m not there. I can get her to go in her kennel at home (after her panic attacks in there), but I never close the door. At the vet’s office, they can give her a mild tranquilizer if she’s too panicked. It’ll be good for us to know how she does before we make any vacation plans.
- The weather has cooled a bit. That’s nice and gives me hope that fall will come. Wizard even got out and weeded the planters while I baked bread and cleaned inside. It’s not quite no A/C weather for us, but it’s not bad!
- I have to find a new hair person, and I’ve already procrastinated too long. I just don’t want to, LOL. But I guess I can manage this task…or grow into a gray witch. I mean…maybe? Once a year on Halloween, I’d be right on point! But I’ll probably suck it up and find someone to prevent that from happening yet.
- I don’t have firm plans for the weekend. We’ve been juggling some family stuff on Wizard’s side, plus appointments and life in general so I’m doing a wait and see on that. It wouldn’t object to a quiet weekend.
Mine are boring, but I’d really love to hear your five! I hope everyone has a great weekend!